Monday, October 17, 2005

Illuminati


il·lu·mi·na·ti (?-l?'m?-n?'t?) pl.n.

1. People claiming to be unusually enlightened with regard to a subject.
2. Illuminati Any of various groups claiming special religious enlightenment.
______________________________________________________________________

Who's ready to leave? Who's ready to leave this life? Just incase I didn't make myself clear.. Who's ready to die??
Alright then, lets see a show of hands... no one? at all? Exactly, just what I suspected.

Is it ignorance we're living in or bliss? I know for a fact that it's not bliss... and to think that the days of ignorance are long gone. Since when did we get to choose what's right or wrong in religion? We have come such a long way since the days of the prophet (PBUH), but does that mean that we can "customize" our religion to suit our everyday needs?? As much as I'd like to deny this, I'm sure it happens with MANY people out there...

Well I'm definitely in no position to be judging people or there actions... but because of all the ignorance that surrounds me I think I've turned into an illuminati.

"قد مات قوم و ما ماتت فضائلهم *** و عاش قوم و هم في الناس أموات"
Haha.. forget everything I said, after all its 6 in the morning..

2 Comments:

Blogger Najah said...

Amazing post and not enough said about it. I have so much to say about the same exact topic and am sure many does too (don't have enought time nor space too :0 )..

I see lots of bright sides around nowdays and I hope that everyone can live wanting it to get brighter allways.

You answered yourself about the death matter..
I dont know what am saying and how relevant this to your topic but i see it clearly can't express it well enough :S

10/17/2005 7:54 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Well now that I got a positive comment from you Najah I dont have to worry about people disliking that post :)... as I said.. I wasn't trying to preach.. just share some thoughts

10/21/2005 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator