Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thoughts of an Absent Mind


Wouldn't the title make a good movie title?

I thought it would be a great idea if I could have something like "Quote of the day" or "word of the day". The first thing that came to my mind that's stopping me is the fact that I won't be posting every single day. But because I'm really fascinated with such things, I'll do it anyway.. atleast whenever I feel like it. Poems are another thing that I might be posting every now and then. Let me say this, I'm not so much of a big poem fan honestly, and no, I'm not a poet myself either. However that should tell you that if you find one in my blog, that means I really liked it :)

Something funny that I just remembered is that a definition of the word blog according to mtv is something along the lines of "a type of diary that a person with no life would keep". I saw that back when I first created this blog, but obviously as you can see I'm still here. However, I dont care what mtv thinks, I do have a life... atleast that's what I think.

You know how there has to be some kind of explanation for everything, well if you notice that the quality of my entry is going downhill (like right now for instance), rest assured that its due to an incoherency of thoughts and lack of sleep. It's time for fajr prayers already..
(How am I going to get up again? Tripletee.. should I give your suggestion a try?)

7 Comments:

Blogger TripleTee said...

lol... confidance AP! ... express ur thoughts in whatever way u wish... and no u'r not goin down hill... it's just the beginning ;)

10/12/2005 4:35 AM  
Blogger Arabian Princess said...

exactly like ttt said, its just the beginning .. soon you will have more to share and soem intresting thoughts to come with :)

"cant wait to see the template"

10/12/2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger Enigma said...

Wow first time here ^^ Keep it up bro.

By the way, MTV's definition sucks. I really think that people who blog are the ones who live their lives at the fullest, well... not all... But most of them! Mainly because blogging drives us to take moments and think about our lives again, makes us jot down our feelings, and so on...

Anyways nice blog you got dude. :)

10/13/2005 7:09 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

thanks for all the comments

and I'll try my best ;)

(Oh enigma.. I wanna link to your blog)

10/14/2005 6:39 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

me totally and always agree with Enigma :D.

10/16/2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Najah said...

me totally and always agree with Enigma :D.

10/16/2005 8:31 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Loved your blog too Najah... I'm adding you too, I sure hope its fine with you guys?

10/16/2005 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator