Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Template Crisis!


I didn't intend on stopping to post for this long (3 days or so).. atleast not anytime soon that is..
The only reason it has occured is due to the crisis I'm going through.. yep, the title says it all!
I have been struggling so much to modify my template. However I must admit if it weren't this hard I probably would've never cared less about HTML. Hyper Text Markup Language. Well I can tell you they weren't kidding about the language part, that stuff is tough! (I wont say that rhymed... well I just did)

In one of my very first posts I mentioned that if there was a sudden change in the look of my blog, then it must be the work of others. But I'm proud to say that it was mostly done by me! :) I used an existing template as a guide but then changed almost every single thing about it. I still have some final touches to do, hopefully it'll be up tomorrow.

"Why couldn't you just use one of the Blogger templates? or just download a ready made one?"
Well that would just strip the matter of its essence.. I wanted mine to look somewhat fancy like many others around. Knowing me, I couldn't wait to get something like that done. And that's where it all began..
I'll have a poll though.. and I better get some results! =P

3 Comments:

Blogger TripleTee said...

I love ur title man... but that's a good move to start off with ur own creation already... u dont wanna have a blog very similar to someone who has chosen an identical template... very cunning
I'm curious to see further changes :)

10/12/2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger Enigma said...

The blog looks nice and simple.. I like it. Listen dude if you needed help with the template code in the future.. we're here okay! ;D

10/13/2005 7:14 AM  
Blogger Samyah said...

AP.. its a good start but it needs some..'tweaking'. The backround is too dark and having the tile effect doens't look too good. If you need any help I'd be glad to assist!

PS. You definetly should have your own individual template, I agree that its boring to be like everyone else.

10/15/2005 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator