Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ramadhan Kareem


Ramadhan kareem to every muslim out there! May this holy month bring out the best of us all, and hopefully we'll remain as the wonderful muslims we were during the month.

Sadly it doesn't quite feel like Ramadhan for me. Its probably due to the fact that I am not back home amidst my family and the lovely atmosphere of this holy month. I truly will miss it. And to top it off, I'll be having my finals during late Ramadhan. May God be with me through times of pain.

It's already time for fajr prayers now and I've been struggling to stay awake, so I guess I'll leave it here for now. (How am I gonna get up tomorrow?)

1 Comments:

Blogger TripleTee said...

struggling to keep on track AP?? :) :D... set the alarm and make sure it's faaar away from u... otherwise connect it to a bucket of water above ur head so that when it DOES stop ringing the bucket turns :p... never mind, ramadhan kareem... and open up a shoutbox man!

10/10/2005 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator