Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Intro


How rude of me... I didn't even introduce myself.
Well to most people who might be visiting this blog, I'm only known to them as Arabian Prince. To others, I'm known as Arabian Prince too, thanks to the extensive profile I have provided about myself. And for those of you wondering... Yesss I'm afraid it'll remain that way for some time =)

I believe this whole anonymity thing is becoming a real issue to me. I find myself trying to remain anonymous... that's not even it.. I do it subconsciously! I start wondering why, and I always end up linking it to the English Sabla experience (http://www.englishsabla.com/). Thats where it started out, but there's no way its going to be where it comes to an end! (Infact I'm even doing it right now, on msn... I'm assuming there's no way she'll find out, and I doubt she'll read this entry and figure it out) It's like I'm living two different lives when I'm online, or it sometimes feels like a case of schizophrenia that I'm aware of... sad but true.
Why am I still doing it? Well c'mon... it's not rocket science, I still need to. Because of... yep, you guessed it. Aren't you the smart one.

I can assure you one thing though, I am bound to make silly mistakes that could possibly give away so much about me. I'm saying this based on the fact that it has already happned!

1 Comments:

Blogger TripleTee said...

sounds very familiar my friend :) ... u are one heck of an actor I must admit... very similar to someone I know... :)... I admire that :p...

10/14/2005 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator