Monday, October 03, 2005

...Then some


Believe it or not, on my last trip coming down here, I actually grabbed a pen and a notebook and started brainstorming or jotting down ideas that I could use as topics to talk about on my blog.
As much as I'd like to deny that, sadly its true.
I just started with a couple of things that I had in mind and I've wanted to talk about, and I just went on from there.

Oh well, I kinda vowed to myself that I would start studying today for my upcoming finals (3 weeks). Yep, you guessed! I haven't started...
For some reason I thought I deserved another day off after a week long break. Don't get me wrong here, I haven't worked hard at all during that break!

I reckon the best thing to do from now on is to have two or more independant posts each day (if the need arises), one with my "daily ramblings" and the other with something I feel like talking about. That doesn't make sense does it? It will!

1 Comments:

Blogger TripleTee said...

wow...If I were to plan my blog like that I'd need 2 more reserves... :0... that just brought me to an Idea!!!...
way to go AP... write more of your thoughts down:D... they could be of use to me...;)

10/14/2005 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator