Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Rehash


Here I am back to uni once again after the christmas break. It certainly didn't feel like a holiday, with the exception of a couple of days. I managed to watch many movies during the break, some at the cinema but the majority were DVD rentals at home. There were the movies that I really liked and then there were the ones that were simply appauling! I'll list them and say a thing or two about them soon.

Well now that I'm back to uni again, it's back to the drawing board.. well not really, but it'll be the same old routine again. I'm talking about being crammed with so much work, be it projects, assignments or tests, that I wont be able to fit everything I'd like to into one day. Not only do I think its pitiful, but its also streneous. Oh well just another 4 weeks of hell to go, but who knows what wonderfully agonising and blissfully torturing things lie ahead :)

Oh and I'll definitely try to keep updating often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

err.. yay, I'm being interrogated?! ^o)

Yes I still go to uni, I'm (N/A) years young and inshaAllah I'll graduate as an engineer =D

1/10/2006 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator