Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Unattainable


Today was the first day of a new semester. Technically speaking, its a trimester. All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take, when people run in circles, it's a very, very mad world. (Gary Jules)

Back to sanity. It's going to be a relatively short trimester (summer course/semester), and for that reason it'll be intensive. It's only 8 weeks long (including 2 weeks off for christmas). I'm only doing two units, and I'm just hoping for the best out of this quick and short trimester. It felt strange being back, mostly because I didn't know what to make of it. I was glad that I'd have something to keep me occupied all day, but I was also starting to feel the upcoming pressure. I'll be unorthodoxly crammed with so much to learn and do.

Having said that, I'll most probably be cutting down on my net usage. I've always considered the blog(s) and the english sabla the only two things worthwhile if I ever do come online. However I might not be posting as often as I'd like to. Who knows? I might end up spending so much time studying at home that I'll be left with no other choice but to whine online a bit.

Oh by the way, while I was typing this up, I was told that Amr Diab has released his latest album Kammal Kalamak. I thought I'd download all the songs and listen to them altogether. Listened to 3 so far and they are really good! I'm looking forward to the rest :)

Oh I might just have something to talk about in my next post =D Don't change the channel!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

Good Luck :)

Mimi , How is that even suppose to sound rude ? lol

12/07/2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks for that kazablanka! :)

mimi: thanks but I really don't think I'm lucky :S The reason I'm starting whereas you have one more week to is because I'm already done! Well as I said this is a summer course, but I guess I understand what you're trying to say.. hey look on the bright side, you'll be back home :D

LOL @ lym.. thanks :)

12/08/2005 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy studying! :) hope you don't find summer too stressful.. 2 units is quite a bit...

12/08/2005 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey AP ... nice you made this choice ..at least you gona have something to be busy with :)

I started before you L) two weeks ago .... and its to have something to be busy with and in the same time leanr something

Have a good time AP :)

Let us updated

12/09/2005 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to have some fun studying.

Wait, how do I know that you're not one of those super-nerdy people who actually enjoy studying and don't have to try at all? Hmmmmmm lol :p

Either way, happy studying.

12/11/2005 3:55 AM  
Blogger TI3GIB said...

Try your best man .. and Good Luck :)

12/14/2005 2:15 AM  
Blogger IntI said...

Summer course!! how cm its in winter he he trying to be funny,,,
anywayz, good luck man i miss uni so much u r lucky u still student in college enjoy every moment of it :)

12/15/2005 5:11 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks alot life silent, I'll try my best :)

Thanks Violet83

"Try".. I shall do that very thing :p
Thanks anyways libellula :)

Thanks ti3gib inc. :)

Well it's not really winter, it's summer here "down unda" and it's uni (same thing :p)!
Thanks bluewaves :)

12/16/2005 8:20 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Aww thanks violet83 :)

Here you go ;)

12/23/2005 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator