Friday, December 23, 2005

Supremacy...


It's been a while. Come to think of it's been more than two weeks since I last posted anything here, and its not like I was planning on being away for so long nor did I suspect it. Oh well sorry for such an absence, and it won't happen again, I promise (fingers crossed :p).

The first two and a half of weeks of this trimester, and things have been going fine. I've already had two tests so far believe it or not! Almost two weeks off for christmas and new years, but they shouldn't call it a break or a holiday. They should call it something along the lines of study leave. Tests, assigments and projects are all due right after the so called "christamas break". I suppose it's the same with everyone else too. Studies have kept me occupied with so much more than I can handle, and I've never actually felt free enough to come online to post in my blog or on the english sabla. I haven't even been on msn messenger for ages. Oh well I guess that all comes with the package that I wish I'd never taken.

The biggest thing that has happened (in my lil stagnant life) since I last posted was with no doubt the kickboxing training camp I went on. It was a good opportunity to do some hard intensive training in a focun environment. It was held over a weekend (2 nights, 3 days) at a recreational camp in a terrific location. Some of the topics that were covered throughout the 9 intensive training sessions included:

* Self-Defense / Street-Fighting
* Filipino Single and Double Stick Fighting
* Advanced Muay Thai
* Filipino Knife Defense
* Trapping & Grappling
* Multiple Attacker Drills
* Filipino Kickboxing
* Advanced Kicking

Obviously there were other activities packed in as well. The place was great, and by the beach. The weather was wonderful. The sessions were packed with so much knowledge and information that they somehow manage to keep you yearning for more. It was a fantastic, extremely beneficial and unforgettable experience and I'm already looking forward to the next camp.

Enough about that. Christmas is just around the corner, and people have been in the holiday spirit for quite a while now. There couldn't be a better time for shopping than this time of year, with irresistible sales and offers all over the place. It's pretty much their version of eid and boy do they make the most out of it! I must admit it's quite entertaining to even lay back and watch all the festivities as they take place.

No, I don't have any plans for New Years eve yet. I don't know when I'll have any plans, if I do make any that is. And yes, it's not rocket science.. it's quite obvious its a leeetle sad in my life right now. But since I'm on holidays now, I'll be posting much more often.

4 Comments:

Blogger Abs said...

Yo dude, where's ur shoutbox man? Annnnywayz, I can understand it when you speak about the assignments to hand in straight after christmas. I'm on the same track as you are. It's killing! Btw, i updated my blog, thanks to ur nagging reuests:D

Oh yeah, nice change to a more pleasing and good looking blog. Looks much better now. Ok back to my assignments.

12/23/2005 8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Prince .. seems you were very busy with study which is good at least you didn't have free time which made you bored :)

Good luck with your assigments and projects

Abs !!! after long time :)

12/23/2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger Degoat said...

hey try jujitso.. not sure how its spelt

but its the bomb..

G

12/25/2005 5:06 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

abs: Thanks I'm glad you like the new look (that's been on for quite a while now :p). Good luck with your assignments, and you get the privilege of the first shout :)

life silent: Thanks alot, and yeah I'm somewhat content with the amount of work :)

degoat: It's Jiu-jitsu and there are several forms of it, probably the most known is brazilian jiu-jitsu... really cool. I'd like to give it a try if I had the chance, thanks :)
Have you done anything?

mimi: Thanks! lol you crack me up... but hey atleast you're not back for three months right? Nevertheless.. have fun, I mean it :p
I don't recommend that you miss out on anything like the camp I've been to! :)

12/26/2005 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator