Monday, November 28, 2005

What's next?


Ever since I came back from my break to the Goldcoast, life's been utterly boring. Despite the fact that nothings really changed. I suppose its the aftermath or retrospective of such an amazing trip. Sighhh.. when's life going to be back to normal. Fine maybe uni kept me busy, but I'm not so sure I want to start again.

Having to work out after stopping for nearly 2 months turned out to be just as I suspected. A painful experience. I always dread the first couple of days of working out after a considerable period, but I just have to wait until my body's ready for the impact once again. Oh well, that's one thing that'll keep me busy. But I just can't wake up and go back to bed knowing that all I've done in between is eat, watch tv and work out. It's not like I haven't done that. But I want to try to do all the things that I'll be tempted to do once uni starts.

Oh did I mention it's so boring it's not even funny anymore? Well it is, and the net just isn't as it used to be. I figured that I feel much more addicted to the net whenever I've got things to attend to or work to worry about.

I'm open to any suggestions... so spill! (I'm that desperate)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO! :) you could try organising something like a get together with friends.. or go do touristy things.. road trip? sky diving? short courses? internship? anyway... hope things start picking up! :)

11/28/2005 6:47 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Not that I wouldn't love to try all that, but I don't have the time..
I'll go for the first, the easiest to do :p
Thanks!

11/29/2005 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's called procrastination. You always wanna do things when you know you should be doing something else which is 8738768767948 times more boring.

I can't give you any advice seeing as I'm probably the queen of procrastination :p hehe

11/29/2005 12:34 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks alot mimi I'm glad you did! :)
But it seems like you misunderstood it, I'm not back home. If I was I might still be complainin but I'm sure I'd figure what to do ;) Thanks anyways

That's it.. thats the word I was thinking of, procra..err u know! :p
Well I'm not exactly sure its procrastination, but since yu're the queen of it all then I'll look elsewhere :p

11/29/2005 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should start watching a TV show. There are some good ones playing now. Once you're hooked, you'll know how to spend your days! Download and watch. Ongoing cycle. The watch all the episodes again until you've practically memorized them. FUN!

11/30/2005 10:10 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Well thats always an option! And just today I thought I'd begin renting movies even though I've got cable.
I'll surely give it a try, not sure I'd want to memorize them though :p
Thanks! =D

11/30/2005 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be able to give you the great advice... I went through this for longer time than I can think of and found at the end am doing nothing serious or even different than usual ...

What am doing now to change is studying new field ... its quite nice even if its not gona help in my work ( which am even bored of and thinking to change ) but you are learning something new for you

Many find studying bored ... dona know about you

12/02/2005 9:44 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

I believe that was great advice, thanks life silent :)
I could always take this advice up, however my current studies are among my priorities. There's always a chance to further learn and explore afterwards.

12/03/2005 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator