Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Transience...


Due to the high demand, I've decided to pass by my place and have some changes done to it.
...there, done! =)
(I'll use this template that I've previously used temporarily, until the new template is ready to be used. This might’ve not totally solved the problem but it certainly is an improvement. Of course you agree! )

I’m currently into my exam period, but I’ll consider this a treat. I deserve it! I’ve been working hard.. I think I have. I’ve been going through several things, or have come across several things worth mentioning here, but it seems like this only happens during my exam period. I hope I remember the things that I’ve wanted to mention after my exams. I’d like to thank everyone for their persistent visits and support.

Exam periods are times of abnormal anxiety for me. I actually looked up some anxiety relief methods last night, and ended up on all sorts of sites. Everything from phony sites claiming to sell “magic pills”, to pretty good sites that had some interesting advice. Oh and it turns out that anxiety prior to exams is quite normal, and is usually due to the fear of underachieving. I’m not sure if that’s why I’ve been anxious lately.

Its sometimes so disturbing that I can hear pleasant screams transform to yells, and every scream casts its own spell… lol! Even if I tried so hard, I don’t think I am capable of being that disturbed! Umm… thanks for all the comments and shouts! I’ll most probably be back after my next exam.

(I just remembered this.. as nonsensical as this may sound, I actually caught a "black widow spider" tonight! If you don't know what this is.. do your research! I might say some more later..)

Out…

2 Comments:

Blogger Najah said...

Anxiety before is normal and getting sick after exams is normal too :D so get prepared! (i think the magic is in quraaan, read read and tuwakal everything will be just fine :)... God luck to you and hope u ACE them all...

10/26/2005 9:32 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

taboo: Thanks for the tag (or no thanks? dunno yet..) I'll get to it soon..

Najah: I sure hope I can get away with not being sick :S

10/29/2005 3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator