Sunday, October 02, 2005

...My first


My one and only first post.

Believe it or not, I actually created this blog some 3 months ago and never actually considered starting to post because of the dull and simple appearance of the blog. Why can't mine be fancy like all the others? Well if it does change all of a sudden, then rest assured, it must be with the aid of others.
I've never actually kept any kind of diary/journal/log before so I'm assuming my whole style and approach towards this blog will change with time...
I'll try to make it a habit, but I'm sure I wont be posting as much as I'd like to...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? ...This guys has the weirdest opening post ever! haha.. oh well, you better get used to it.

Out for now
Peace...

1 Comments:

Blogger TripleTee said...

ahem... (cough, choke!)...lol... jokin...
interesting intro! :)

10/10/2005 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator