Sunday, October 30, 2005

Tagged!


Well here I am filling out my first “Tag”. I have no clue what's the story behind the name, however I am yet to find out. I’ve been tagged by Toxic Honey, Taboo and TripleTee..



Seven things I plan to do:
7. try to not stop praying for any reason whatsoever
6. maintain a fit body and continue working out (without being flippant about it)
5. obtain this damn degree with the least amount of screw ups possible
4. become the best muslim I am capable of becoming
3. be on the lookout for my princess (corny?)
2. come up with something groundbreaking within my lifetime
1. work on and touch up on certain attributes

Seven things I can do:
7. hide my anger and sadness
6. beat you at any sport (fine maybe not)
5. overcome particular obstacles on my own
4. make people I’m with have a good time
3. pig out like there’s no tomorrow if I’m really hungry
2. make the best of a worthy debate
1. flip 180 in 2.35 seconds if you go way overboard


Seven things I can't do:
7. forget disturbing situations

6. give up on anything easily

5. be at ease around gays

4. backstab people

3. be satisfied with poor hygiene

2. sleep for long periods (except in certain cases)

1. forget people



Seven things I say most often:
7. “Sma3 inta?!” (meaning: no way/are you serious)
6. “5ally 3annek”
5. “7amdillah b5air”
4. “ge7rish” (lol)
3. “what now?”
2. “no worries”
1. “holy shit!”


Seven people I would like to tag:
7. AP’ess
6. you
5. and the person next to you
4. X
3. X
2. X
1. (everyone’s been tagged already!)


1 Comments:

Blogger TripleTee said...

be at ease around gays.... LLOOOOOL... miskeen... :D... 7ilwa.... and ge7rish??? my god, how many times do I hear that and I'm not sure what it means... ur butt y3nee??

11/03/2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator