Sunday, October 30, 2005

Long awaited come-back


Greetings fellow readers! I am Arabian Prince the martian… uh never mind!

<>Its been quite a while since I last posted here. I’ve made it clear why though. It felt relieving to have finished two agonizing units. I still have one more to go which is in another 2 weeks, and its pretty simple really. <>

We’ve heard all about her, probably even seen pictures of her. But very few have actually seen her in real life. Well currently she’s sitting in a plastic container on the table with a yellow note stuck to the container saying “DO NOT move, touch or play with this bitch. She’s deadly!” To those unfamiliar with what I’m talking about, allow me to introduce to you the Black Widow spider.. “The black widow spider (Latrodectus mactans) is notorious for its neurotoxic venom. It is a large widow spider found throughout the world and commonly associated with urban habitats or agricultural areas… Adult black widow spiders are shiny black with a usually red hourglass shape marking on the bottom of its abdomen… its venom is extremely potent” I spotted this mother of a spider while I was studying late at night for one of my finals and I thought ‘oh well its another spider’. To my surprise I luckily noticed a reddish color on its back from afar which scared the daylight out of me. I got off my seat instantaneously and had a closer look. I couldn’t believe my eyes. What made the whole thing even more surreal was the fact that it was on the inside of the house! I then thought that it would make a beautiful specimen on the table. I then ended up reading some disturbing facts about it that I wish I hadn’t read... And the rest is history. <>


(Its getting kind of late, so look out for the continuation in part 2! =D… how sad of me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator