Sunday, February 05, 2006

8 .: Tag! :. 8


My finals are in 2 days but I'm doing this during a study break, so I guess I owe it to mimi for tagging me and giving me an excuse to get away from studies =)

This is a tough one... or maybe I've been studying for too long.

Eight weird things about me:
1. Eventually I (subconsciously) go around in circles when I'm talking on the phone. I noticed that it happens faster if its a call of high importance. I'm glad it doesn't happen when I'm driving :p (yes I talk on the phone while driving every now and then.. sue me!)
2. I recall some events that even date back to my early childhood in amusingly intricate details.
3. I have never had a nose-bleed in my life. (Al-hamdulillah - thank God)
4. I have never had any surgical operation in my life. (Al-hamdulillah - thank God)
5. I have never broken a bone in my life. (Al-hamdulillah - thank God)
(by now its quite obvious I've run out of things to say)
6. I have never had any stitches in my life. (Al-hamdulillah - thank God)
7. I'm very argumentative, opinionated and readily open minded.
8. I can easily get infatuated by certain things in life, and that infatuation can grow into an addiction.

(I think I'll be too demanding but here goes)
Eight attributes of my perfect lover:
1. Not anorexic, not clinically obese. Okay and not exactly everything in between will do.
2. She has to be able to control her moods all month!
3. Jessica Alba look-alike.
4. She has to have a sense of humour as well as appreciate one.
5. She has to be trustworthy and understanding.
6. She has to measure up to my mother (Allah ye5aleeha) in everything, if not better.
7. Intelligent, sincere and appreciative of the supreme importance of love.
8. She has to complete me.

(That it? but I'm not done yet lol)

I think I'm originally supposed to tag 8 people as part of the tag so I tag:
Abs
Enigma
Illogicist
Libellula
Ti3gib and/or Weirdgoat
Toxic Honey
TripleTee
Violet

9 Comments:

Blogger Samyah said...

Damn.. if you hadn't put the links there with the names I could've pretended like you tagged "enigma" the guy blogger instead of me! :p

2/06/2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger Bravecat said...

Wow are you sure you are not my husband? He demands the same qualities in the woman! Haha tough luck... I'm no Jessica Alba. At most I can claim to be able to control my moods. Mostly. Plus I am definitely not anorexic. And I have no desire to measure up to nobody's mama!

:^)

Good luck! If you find her - MARRY her!

2/06/2006 5:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She has to measure up to my mother (Allah ye5aleeha) in everything, if not better."

Someone once told me that all guys subvonsciously go for women who are like their mothers.


PS: thanks for tagging me. I needed something to blog about. lol

2/06/2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Lym said...

I guess we all have high expectation of our significant other. We are so going to be disappointed!

lol

I answered my questions. Check it out :P
You can't beat my list/criteria. Hehehe

2/06/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Arabian Princess said...

Intresting, but I dont think its weird that you didnt have ops, stiches and broken bones!
Try again, come with a real list (I sound like a teacher :p )

:weep: ma7ad wanted to tag me :( I want to be tagged!!

2/07/2006 4:31 AM  
Blogger Abs said...

Yo dude, thanks for tagging me. Come back on my blog to check out the answers in about 3 days time.

It's cool reading your thoughts. Ulhumdullilah you're salamat so far and may long it continue inshallah.

But your wife a Jessica Alba lookalike? THANKGOD. That leaves me with the real deal.:D

Peace bro.

2/07/2006 7:49 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

It definitely feels good to finish exams!!! =D

Mimi: hahaha no actually I don't end up drawing swirls and writing down my signature, maybe that's because there's never a pen and paper around, but I know many people that do! I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for the tag again ;) Well not both exams went as well but I'm to blame for it :)


Samyah: LOL.. if I knew this was all that's needed to get you back on track I would've done it ages ago

Qatar cat: Aren't we glad you're married then? (",)

libellula: no worries, enjoyed reading yours :) Oh and I've heard the same thing something like "All men grow up to marry their own mothers" which I believe could be true sometimes.

2/08/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

lym: There goes my castle in the clouds lol, I'm sure we'll find that Miss/Mr right and be just as happy with them :)

Arabian Princess: How about I tag you first, read your answers and then come up with a better list? ;)

Abs: Thanks bro! Allah yesalmik wo ye7fithik inshaAllah :) Real deal? I'de hate to burst your bubble but she's already taken man :p


P.S. They asked for attributes of a perfect lover! Now if I knew that such being even existed I'd be happy, let alone finding or marrying her.

2/08/2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks taboo :)

jawaher: Was that an indirect way of telling inny walad?
I think she's amazing! =)

violet: Thanks!

2/11/2006 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator