Friday, November 25, 2005

Audacious


It's been over a week and here I am back from an unforgettable trip. I had so much fun on this trip that I wouldn't know where to start if I was to remember all the good times! I was hoping I'd enjoy myself on this trip, well I got what I asked for and more :)

I got the chance to meet up with friends, catch up with them and spend some amazing times. I also met some new amazing people too that I became good friends with in a short period of time. Although I didn't really manage on doing everything I had in mind for the trip, they were all replaced by other crazy doings =D Prior to leaving, I thought that a week would be a tad bit too long, as in I'd run out of things to do (or money, whichever came first :p). But towards the end I realised that I could've spent another whole week and still have a blast!

Well they say some things are better left unsaid, but I think there's just too much to mention that I'll leave it at that ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

S told me she saw you ! lol
It is such a small world but I am glad you enjoyed staying in Brisbane.

11/25/2005 7:16 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Small world indeed :)
So thats "S"? I thought the S you talked about in one of your posts was someone else.

Anyway thanks, I enjoyed my stay alot :)

11/28/2005 1:18 AM  
Blogger Lym said...

lol

The S, I talked about in my blog IS someone else. But the "S" I talked about in your blog is the "S" you know and saw. :)

11/28/2005 4:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you had a nice time :)

11/28/2005 10:02 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

lym: just the way I had it in my head! :p

libellula: Thanks!

11/29/2005 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator