Friday, November 11, 2005

My new template!


Just like anything else, this deserves an independant post. More importantly the creator of this template deserves a post of gratification and deserves all the credit to be honest.

I was very hesitant about asking for her help at first. I thought it would be rather rude of me to ask for a new template out of the blue. But somehow she found out, obviously someone must've told her (right toxic?). Anyway I think its very sweet of her to offer me her help, and she was willing to create a new template from scratch, for those Blogger template users out there.. this is hard workkk! :p However I'm still trying to figure out whether she did it out of pity for me or because she could no longer stand the sight of my previous template. Hey, who's complaining? =D

When she was all done with making it, she actually made it very clear to me that I had to mention it on my blog and I had to inform everyone that she was the creator. Weird..? I don't know, maybe its just her way of showing everyone what she's capable of coming up with.
LOL.. ok fine I'm kidding. I couldn't resist the urge to do that :p
On the contrary she actually refused that I mention her. Believe it or not she even asked me to not mention a thing about it. But I thought this was the least I could do... :)

(I'd be really happy to tell you, if she gives me her permission (",) )

9 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Prince said...

NO... hold on... I was afraid I'd get people mixed up.. despite the fact that toxic has incredible talents mashaAllah 3alaiha.. it wasn't her..
I actually meant that it was toxic who went and told "the creator of my new template" to help me out :)

11/11/2005 10:27 PM  
Blogger Arabian Princess said...

it is a very creative and nice template .. very origional :)

well done, and if this mystrious girl can make me one I wouldnt mind :D looool

something is wrong with your shoutbox .. it always gives me an error when I try to post.

11/12/2005 12:21 AM  
Blogger Tia said...

very nice indeed

11/12/2005 7:35 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks everyone I'm glad you liked it :)

Thanks alot arabian princess... now it wont work at all! :p I have no clue what happened, it decided to stop working all of a sudden :S

I'd be glad to dedicate more than one post jawaher if only she showed up atleast :p

11/13/2005 3:49 AM  
Blogger Toxic_Honey said...

ya5i who made this is my friend so 3ade if ppl were like u go toxic good job toxic :P
a7em jk

anyways nice one ...:)
i can do bette <<< "a7em" jk

11/13/2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

ya 3asal ya ma'3roor :p

You dont need to be all humble about what you are capable of doing toxic, because we are all well aware :)

11/13/2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger Arabian Princess said...

ok if its toxic then 3adi I can be shamless and ask for a custom made template for me :p

11/14/2005 1:23 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

See toxic you're getting everyone to fall for it, they think you really did it :p

But if you're really confident about your skills and talent, then take up Arabian Princess's request ;)

11/14/2005 3:04 AM  
Blogger . said...

Nice Interface..Me like it. If it was dark and colorful I would even like it more.

11/26/2005 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator