Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Apologies...


First and foremost I apologise for what might've seemed like a sudden absence. Many have been wondering and asking for updates, and this is the least I could do :)

I just finished my last exam today, and boy does it feel good! I tell you if there's any one feeling that doesn't fade away with time or reoccurence its the feeling of finishing exams =D (ok there might be others but this is all I'm willing to believe in right now!) The minute I left the exam I was very sure of one thing, and it was that never (in my whole life) have I written so much bullshit during almost 2 hours. I'm tying to sound cool by using the term "bullshit", but I mean it literally.. I suppose I went well though :p

(I had a glance or two at my blog during that period however never actually attempted to reply to any comments, I was afraid I'd get carried away and waste more time online.)

The first day of eid here really made me reminisce. But obviously it loses its essence if it isn't spent with family. Nevertheless we enjoyed ourselves on the first day. The afternoon period was spent in visiting a friends house and having lunch (Omani food! =D). To my surprise I actually had 3ursiya and qalya on eid... no see the part you guys don't get is it wasn't back home.. it was here!! Alright fine.. I think I made my point.

Last day of exams... went out with a group of 6 friends and it turned out to be way much better than I had expected. We went to this lebanese cafe which we had previously visited. In Arabic I'd say "shelna il-makan 3ala raasna" (literally translated to: "we carried the place on our heads") .. a figure of speech meaning we caused a racket. There were 2-3 other tables with people seated once we got there, and a couple of the guys were quite familiar with the guys that work there. They asked for a... "6ranga". I'm sorry if you don't know what this is then ask me and I'll be glad to help. I think we kind of put on a show for the rest of the people there which we all enjoyed. Haven't had this sort of fun in a very long time. It was a really great night!

I'll be back with more!

2 Comments:

Blogger Najah said...

welcome back mr.
a nice back though, i liked this new look ALOT. the previouse one was messy this is more neat...

Your Eid sounded like so much fun, good for you, but may i ask where are you right now?

11/09/2005 5:48 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

I thought I had replied to this comment, but I was surprised to see nothing..

Thanks anyway najah, and I made a mistake if I made it seem like I had so much fun :p

I'm in the land down unda.. Aussie land :)

11/13/2005 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator