Sunday, March 26, 2006


I've been meaning to update recently but I've either been occupied with uni or it's just that I didn't really know what to blog about. Well I do have a couple of things on my mind right now, I just cant seem to be bothered with jotting them down. But I thought I'd share two short poems, both of which were dedicated to me. I deeply appreciate it, but my only fear is that I might've failed in showing it. I'm truly honoured to have those people in my life, and I hope I am capable of showing that at the very least.
I also have another two things that I'll be posting soon, a poem and a short story, but they are still under construction.


عيناه كالشهد المصفى ............. تسحر العقل تخيف
زادني شوقي اليه بكائاً ............. حتى صرت من كثرة الدمع كفيف
ارحم اخاً، قلبا محطما .............. ينزف الدم منه نزيف
نعم فارس للعرب انت .............. عادل شهم عفيف




يأيـــها الناس ألا ترون جمــالهُ ............ هو عشيــقي وأنا الحبيــبُ المتيــــمُ

لو رأيتــم مــــا أراه في عينــــه ............ لقطعتــــم أياديكـــم و لســـال الـدمُ

أين المحــــبين مني و منــــــه ............ عشقــــاً و حبــــاً فقنـــا كل منهـــمُ

ربـــاه يا ملــــك الملــــوك و ربنـا ............ أدمــــه لي نبعــــــاً لا ينضــــبُ

لا تســـألوني عن وصـــــف لــــه ............ هو الشجـاع و هو الجيـــش العرمــرمُ

يوم المعـارك و عندما يشهر المهند ............ تــراه في الصــف الأول هو المـقــدمُ

قلبــ
ـــــــه كالثــــلج في بيــــــاضه ............ فلا حقــــدٌ و لا بغــــضٌ محــــرمُ

ادعـــــوا إلهي أن يحفظه لنــــا ............ وأن يعيــــش الدهــــر مكرمٌ منعــمُ


I hope you enjoyed them, because I obviously did! =D

2 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Princess said...

woow niceeeee :D
the person who wrote it must really admire you ;)

keep them in safe place, it would be a great expreience to come across them after years :)

3/26/2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks Arabian Princess, and yes I agree it would be fantastic to recollect old memories.

Thanks Kazablanka, and I'm sure your wish will come true :p

4/02/2006 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator