Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ram-"bling!"


Please ignore the title, it has almost nothing to do with the post!

(This was jotted down 3-4 days ago, but I never got the chance to blog it, or actually I wasn't bothered)

Currently listening to: Agatsuma - Tears
(I know I've never had this "currently listening to" thing before but here's why)

My friend Karamazov introduced me to Agatsuma. Apparently he's a Japanese artist that plays the shamisen, a classical/traditional string instrument, and also mixes with modern rhythms. I was quickly infatuated by his work. I recommend him. So far I've heard about 4 tracks and all of them seem to share the same main characteristics, they all have the 'shamisen' playing in the background and contain relatively slow beats. Something new to my ears.

So much has happened in this last period. I don't even know where to start. I find myself constantly being bombarded with shocking news. Mostly news I'd rather not hear, since there's very little (if not nothing at all) that I can do about it. I've felt quite helpless a couple of times. All in all, it wasn't a nice feeling at all. I can't really say much about that topic.

I've been the mother of all procrastinators lately. That should change! Especially that it's our easter break and I have no plans for the whole break, I should be able to get alot of work done. Yes of course I have mountains of work to get through. I hate the fact that I can always delay yet manage to finish what's required of me last minute right before the due dates.

There've been a couple of things on my mind that I've wanted to blog about, but because I've been kind of lazy these past couple of days they've piled up.

That's about it for this post, but another one is on the way. I can pick up the signals already.

3 Comments:

Blogger Blind Melon said...

"I hate the fact that I can always delay yet manage to finish what's required of me last minute right before the due dates"

Yeah, I know what you mean. Although you do manage to get things done *just* in time. But you hate it because of all the stress it puts you through 'till you're actually done with it!

Hmm.. Reminds me of myself really. And we never learn, do we? We keep putting things off and postponing, then we have the nerve to actually say we are "annoyed" .... Sigh..

4/21/2006 5:10 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

blind melon: That's exactly what I meant. Very true by the way.. we have the nerve to complain too lol

4/22/2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Look who's here it's mimi! LOL exactly.. it surely doesn't seem like blogging season. But I've been caught up with a couple of things here and there. But that's no excuse for you to be away for so long! :p

5/02/2006 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator