Thursday, April 06, 2006

PostSecret


PostSecret is a blog I used to frequent, but not anymore. Now I just visit whenever I'm bored and have the time. I really liked the idea behind it, basically it's "an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard".

I would't say that it's the kind of art I appreciate, however there are a couple of postcards that are truly amazing. What I find capturing are the actual lines on the cards. Here are some lines I really liked from their current collection:

"I chose my bridesmaids based only on their looks"

"Ever since you called me fat I have been using your toothbrush to make myself throw up"

"I've been too far out all my life - and not waving, but drowning"

"I used to think that being pregnant meant someone loved you. (It's not true)"

"I'm so scared that when my parents are finally gone... a significant part of my heart will die forever."

"All my presentable writing has been about a blind boy who will never be able to read my words."

These were the ones that got me thinking a bit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to that site before, it has some funny/interesting confessions :)

4/07/2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

I couldn't agree more Libz =)

4/07/2006 12:40 PM  
Blogger Fast_HacKinG said...

i've never been into a website like this I guess, but hey this sounds interesting really lol

4/20/2006 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator