Monday, May 22, 2006

Pictorial Update (part 1)


At the start of the welcoming ceremony on the auspicious occasion of the appointment of Mr. Hamad Al-Hajry Consul General to the Sultanate in Australia. The night was organised by the OSSV (Omani Students Society of Victoria).

The president of the OSSV (left - Mr. Ibrahim Al-Manthery) handing the Consul General of the Sultanate (right - Mr. Hamad Al-Hajry) a keepsake on this memorable occasion.


Pride and joy. One of the many flags hung in the hall at that night, but it was the cream of the crop. ;) (The hall is in a college I studied in.)


The famous Melbourne Central tower dome. Melbourne Central is a very classy mall which is more or less a shopping haven located in the heart of the city.


Ceiling lamps outside the cinema in Melbourne Central, waiting for the movie The Da Vinci Code.


Meet my lava lamp. I think it's normal to stare at it for prolonged periods of time when you're in my room and especially if it's dark. It's ALIVE! lol


Our weekly indoor soccer matches. 3 teams (usually), 15 minutes per game, winner stays on the court. Great fun!
Who's going to make it to the ball first?


In or out?
Going once... going twice...


GONE!
Whoops, a second too late goalie.


Only in Oman will you find a car parked in a trolley bay, why? Obviously because there's a shade! Oh how I miss these sights.


Yes I'm a Piscean, but that's not why I loved this shot. That whale must've been in a good mood to allow that shot to be taken :p Isn't it wonderful?


Betrayal, treason... 5yana! After all these years... haha


Viva la Barcelona! A friend proud of the champions, and so was I, hence the pic!


House of cards. Had it not been so late, I might've bothered taking up the challenge to make a bigger one.


What the hell was I doing?! I remember the day, and I certainly wasn't bored. This should not in anyway depict how much I love the sun'n'sand.



"I'll bring you flowers in the pouring rain!"

Meet two little princesses. My cousins, I love them and miss them so much.


Meet mini-me. That's me in the portrait and this is my little cousin. He has a twin brother but it's only him that my whole family says looks like me. Any resemblance?


Awww! Another cousin, brother of one of the princesses above. This shot says something... "a devil caught in a moment of serenity" hahaha. Love him and miss him just as much.

9 Comments:

Blogger Lym said...

Hahaha, the car parked in the trolley shade cracked me up :D

But what I loved most are the baby pictues, share more! Yes, that's an order :p

5/23/2006 12:48 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Being back home draws a smile on my face for all sorts of reasons, not to mention these sight's being one of them :p

Baby pictures? You know those two cute girls aren't me right? LOL
Well I'll see what I can find :)

5/24/2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Arabian Princess said...

I laughed at the suntop pic :D
loooooool he must be a real fan of suntop :p

Nice pictures and I agree with Lym, share more :)

5/25/2006 7:13 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Hahaha! Everything in this life has its share of fans, including Suntop :p

I'm glad you liked them, and I'll share some more whenever I find the time to look for a good number of pics and upload them :)

5/26/2006 12:29 AM  
Blogger Blind Melon said...

Affa Ya Suntop.. lol!! I still don't believe it is Danish.. Not that I care anyway.. I haven't Suntop ever since 6th grade!!

Lovely photos.. & absolutely lovely cousins! aaw..

pfft.. word verification.. *groan*! hehe

5/30/2006 2:10 AM  
Blogger Blind Melon said...

ugh..I hate mistakes.. so yeah that was "I haven't HAD Suntop..etc"

The ceiling lights..very pretty!!

word verification..again!

5/30/2006 2:13 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Say whaaaat? How can you live in Oman and not drink suntop one way or the other? What has become of Oman lately? lol

Thanks! I appreciate it, and I apologise about the word verification but when we live in an unsafe world where scammers walk around freely then a man's got to do what a man's got to do :p

I was lost after reading ceiling lights, I actually had to check the pics again haha

5/30/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Raed said...

cool pics.. mushulla cousins are so cute .. thank goodness they are not like you :P

lava lamp? ogsm bellah that you are antekah! aish ya 60s!?

5/30/2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks Raed :) Glad you liked them, and thanks for passing by.

It's not like you look anything like your adorable cousins! haha

Balaa il lava lamp? You want one? Is that it? Is that why you're jealous? :p
Man this is the first time I get a lava lamp and I've wanted one for quite some time now! Does it make sense now?
Antekah khushmek! haha!

5/30/2006 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator