Tuesday, May 30, 2006

يا شجرة التين لياه طاح الورق ممن تشكين؟؟


Adrift by SnowWhiteLeigh


Difficult, backbreaking, burdensome and last but not least hectic. These are but a few ways I could describe what I'm going through now. Part of it is my fault, but just a very small part! I'm talking about the end of the semester, infact the last week of the semester to be precise. Within the 3 coming days, I am supposed to have handed in 2 assignments (one's not that bad but the other is one hell of a pain in the ASSignment), oh and not to mention this "mini"project I have to hand in. It consists of a lab assessment of a graphic equalizer circuit we're to build from scratch, and of course a report. No one, and I'm sure everyone would agree with me on this, no one knows why it's been called a mini-project. There's certainly nothing mini about it! It required almost just as much effort as any other God damn project we've worked on.

My previous 'pictorial update' post proved to be a crowd pleaser. I doubt it was because of the stunning pictures I've chosen. I suppose it's due to the fact that I've never posted so much pics before. Oh well I'm glad everyone liked them. Wait, how do I know everyone liked them? I only got comments which praised me or the post. I should fairly assume that I also got my share of haters. haha

So who came first, the chicken or the egg? The chicken. But the chicken must've originally come from an egg. Ok fine, the egg came first then. But a chicken must've existed to lay the egg. No, I don't want an answer! I never did actually. But we need not worry about that anymore. The egg came first, 'eggsperts' agree. One of, if not the most, pointless and never-ending debates has once and for all come to a halt! The debate has been unscrambled. Check it out here. I tried, and tried but I failed miserably. I got lost half way through. Let me know if you have a clue of what's going on. For all I know, the next time someone asks me that, I can assure you I won't get into a silly debate.

I have my finals coming up sooner than I'd like them to, but there's nothing I can do about it. I won't say how much or how little I'll be posting throughout my exam period, but I can safely say that I won't be posting regularly. (<=--- Said the guy that posts exactly every 57 hours, 48 minutes and 56 seconds) Yes, that was sarcasm. I'm sorry but it's not my fault you're out of Prozac! My exams. Four of them. Spread out almost evenly across three agonizing weeks. True I get so much time between one exam and the next, but those three weeks will seem like forever! So what's with the title of this post? No seriously, what is it supposed to mean? I heard it once and I liked it for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that fig trees are known to hold on to their leaves strongly, and if that's the case it could be used as a metaphor or figure of speech right? Winter's already here, and it seems to be getting colder by the minute. But hey, I ain't complaining. I'm sure I'd love to be back here with no second thoughts right after I step foot in Oman. I'll leave the land down under just before winter peaks around here, and arrive in Oman during the mother of all infernos on God's Earth! That of course was with respect to it's unbearable scorching summer temperatures. But I sure as hell miss Oman. I miss everything about it, heat included. See, once I'm back "we be burnin' not concernin' what nobody wanna say".. literally haha!

عمــــان و مـــا أدراكـــم مــا عمــــان... جنة الله في الأرض

(Please don't tell me that was contradictive, calling it an inferno first and then a paradise!)

Funny how people pay the bank interest on a car they cant afford to buy.

There are miracles in life that I must achieve, but I know that it all starts inside of me.

If you thought this post was random, then you can rest assured that I was under the influence of FINAL EXAMS when I wrote it. Random... hmmm, that's something my life is right now.

Until my next post, take care of yourselves, and eachother.
(Jerry Springer sucks!! lol!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Arabian Princess said...

هي حتماً جنة الله في الأرض :)

good luck in your exams and inshallah you would soon finish and come back to this heat, by then I would fly away :D

5/31/2006 1:08 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Thanks alot Arabian Princess :)
Everyone's flying off by the time I'm there, and honestly I don't blame them :p
So where might you be off to?

5/31/2006 3:37 AM  
Blogger Blind Melon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/01/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Blind Melon said...

lol AP, that was some post!! It cracked me up all the way, jumping from one point to the other..Random is right!! :))Some people complain cause they can't wear pink Avril Lavign sneakers, others complain they've got LOTS OF work that needs to be done..

I think you should stop counting chicken and bury yourself in your books! Nothing to it, you're almost done! :D Thats what they all say I know..But, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do,eh? ;)

Ffft.. don't be too sure about our lovely weather! lol.. You are SO GONNA HATE IT! lol I don't believe you miss it! I don't think anyone does! Thank god for small favors! Yes!! air conditioning..What would we ever do without it..

I don't think anyone dislikes posts with some photos, they make posts more colorful! I like the one in this post! Hot sexy mama! lol

Is my reply as long as your post? Not yet?... Okay.. If there's anything I hate, it's a small number of exams with time as much as an eternity! what the hell? Don't they know how annoying the "wait" is?? Gosh.. Be patient..

So, now my reply is as random as your post! ;) Enjoy! 'nuff said! Good Night and Good Luck!!

6/01/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

You sure know how to get back at some one! lol
Sorry for the late reply but I was too occupied with assignments and stuff and as you know a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :p

I know I won't want to stay in that weather for another minute as soon as I step out of the plane but for now, I am missing it. It's getting so cold here it's not even funny!

Photos hmm.. I shall post photos with the posts from now on! And um.. she wasn't supposed to be a sexy mama but as long as you're happy then it's all good here :p

God help me with my exams.. I'll need a divine intervention, a miracle to get me through my exams!

Random post, random'er' reply but one of the bestest replies too =D

6/03/2006 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol that's not a hot sexy mama, that's me! http://snowwhiteleigh.deviantart.com/

Thanks for the credit AP :)

Leigh

6/12/2006 9:30 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Ooooh looky here!
I'm so delighted to have you passing by Leigh, never thought you would :)

Hope to see you here again :)

6/15/2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator