Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Tagged by Arabian Princess


(While I was about to type the title I remembered the days back when I was a kid in first grade. This is what once happened in recess (break), a boy comes up to me and this other friend who was walking with me and says "Hey do you wanna play Tag?", I look at my friend and reply with an optimistic smile "Yeah! Sure, why..." and suddenly this dorky smile is drawn on his face, he smacks me on the shoulder and says "TAG! You're it!" and runs off before I even finished my sentence. That's how I learnt to be sneaky at Tag ;) )


What will happen to your e-mail when you die?
Firstly... why the sad thought!? Well as far as I'm concerned, I don't think anyone else has access to my email accounts so I guess they'll remain unopened.

Did you try once to give the password to someone? If yes, what kind of relation that you have with this person to trust him/her and give him/her the key of your secrets?
Yes, one or two people had access to an email account at some point in time, both were really close to me, and I never thought of my email account as the key of my secrets.

Your famous nickname among your Friends?
It's too "famous" to give away haha.

Your age?
Soon will turn 21.

Your horoscope?
I am a pisces.

Your qualifications?
Currently still preparing for my soon-to-be highest qualification, Bachelors of Engineering in Mechatronics.

Your character "personality"?
I hate these types of questions! I'd rather you found out for yourself.

What travel means to you?
Time off from almost all the worries in the world, relaxation, new sights and sounds, new experiences and maybe some shopping.

Your time out of peak
I actually don't know when my off-peak time is, but I'd say that I'm calmer and more at peace than usual, even less to say than usual, already thinking and making plans for my peak time again =D

What do you purchase?
87.9% of the time I think I purchase stuff that I can live without. I've been told I'm more of a spender than a saver. Sometimes I think otherwise, most of the time I agree.

Features taken from your dad
Opinionated and always strive to reach my goals.


Features taken from your mom
Overcaring about certain matters and taste in food.

The most 6 things you hate
- Flies and mosquitos
- Slow drivers that never seem to get the message, and wreckless and careless drivers
- Waking up early in the morning without adequate rest
- Inconsiderate individuals
- My inability to express my true feelings
- Two-faced and/or bigheaded individuals


The most 6 things you love
- My whole family with no exceptions
- My will power
- My closest friends
- The close people that have truly made a change in my life
(I'd rather leave them as 4)


What job means to you
$$$ InCoMe!
Oh and a stepping stone to success in making my dreams come true.

What computer and internet mean to you
A necessity in life!! I need my dose of computer and internet atleast every other day.

You would like to pass this tag to:-

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you!!! Yes your welcome! I know I've made a change in your life. My inspiration is a gift...youre in no way indebted. Take care :P

1/19/2007 4:36 AM  
Blogger Arabian Princess said...

Great!! Your highness did the tag :D

so you have the taste of food from your mom? what do you usually like?

1/21/2007 4:15 AM  
Blogger SimSim said...

Ah waking up early in the morning...such a pet peeve hmm

Thanks for the tag =D

1/21/2007 10:35 PM  
Blogger Arabian Prince said...

Oh my.. I wasn't expecting you to read this alia.. I'm blushing.. yes you've inspired me in so many ways and for that I love you. haha! :P

Please accept my humble apologies for the late update your Royal Highness arabian princess :P
Well it's not really the kind of foods or certain cuisines that we share, rather our tiny likes and dislikes in foods.. does that make sense?

I guess it's one of the more common pet peeves simsim.. oh and it's solely responsible for my edgy mood and irritability in the morning sometimes.

1/27/2007 8:25 PM  
Blogger Mr.Elegant said...

well, That was nice really! but let me ask u this
What are the things that u always buy but u can live without them?

5/23/2007 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • October 2005

  • November 2005

  • December 2005

  • January 2006

  • February 2006

  • March 2006

  • April 2006

  • May 2006

  • June 2006

  • July 2006

  • September 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
  • A7medino The Football Fanatic
  • Absomaniac
  • Alia aka Miss Valentine
  • Aqiesz Bohemian Garden
  • Arabian Princess
  • B3eed Aldar
  • Blind Melon's LullaBy
  • Bogus
  • Dija's World
  • Lym
  • Mimi
  • Muscati
  • NaBHaN
  • Nightface's Dark Notions
  • Oman Sky
  • Pineapple Thief's Cognitive Genocide
  • PizzaQueen
  • Raed - on the walking
  • SimSim's Realm
  • SoccerBlaze - Oman's first football blog
  • Ti3gib's Junkbox
  • Toxic Honey
  • TripleTee's Horizon
  • Warda's Lil Pink Submarine
  • Weirdgoat's Dark Enterprise

  • Image hosted by Photobucket.com


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Arabian Prince. Make your own badge here.


    Online dictionary at www.Answers.com
    Answers, not links






    iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator